Paris, 25 July 2011 - SPIE Ile-de-France Nord-Ouest has expanded its business portfolio in the external networks market in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region with its acquisition of POIRET.
Based near the town of Béthune, this family firm was founded in 1919 and employs about 30 people. It achieved sales worth €5.5 million in 2010. Street lighting and power and gas networks account for 70% of its business and the remaining 30% is generated by general electrical engineering work in the commercial and building sectors.
"This acquisition will enable SPIE Ile-de-France Nord-Ouest to strengthen its business ties with local authorities in Nord-Pas-de-Calais and push ahead with its plan to balance the business portfolio of its regional offices," says Paul de Jacquelot, Development Director at SPIE Ile-de-France Nord-Ouest.
SPIE Ile-de-France Nord-Ouest
Agence Droit Devant