SPIE is the leading independent service provider of electrical, mechanical and climatic engineering, energy and communications systems in Europe.
With close to 600 sites in 38 countries, the Group offers a wide variety of activities in crucial sectors. At SPIE, you are sure to find new inSPIEration for your career!
Choose SPIE to:
1. Develop your career at an international Group with sites on five continents,
2. Experience diverse businesses in several activities:
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Climatic engineering
- Oil and natural gas
- Information and communication systems
- Outdoor networks and public lighting
3. Work in energy and the environment, two crucial sectors at the centre of the sustainable development challenges facing current and future development.
Stimulating work life
By working for SPIE, you will join a responsible employer that makes employee satisfaction a top priority. Skills development is a central aspect of the Group’s human resources policy.
Upon arrival, new employees take part in an orientation programme designed to help them flourish in their new responsibilities, while also introducing them to their new work environment.
Throughout their careers at SPIE, employees can take advantage of the following:
- Tailored training programmes to accelerate and expand their career
- A wide variety of advancement opportunities made possible by an active mobility policy, both in terms of location and responsibilities. This gives employees the chance to get ahead and gain experience at the head office, the multi-technical subsidiaries or the specialised subsidiaries
- Evaluation and development committees that anticipate skills needs and foster career development
- Active cooperation during the annual career interview. During this individual meeting, each employee reviews his or her performance and advancement opportunities with his or her manager
SPIE is recognised as one of the preferred employers among French employees and new graduates
SPIE ranks 70th out of 130 among the employers preferred by engineering students in the Universum ranking.
SPIE in 60 seconds
Discover in 60 seconds the SPIE Group, its organization, its strategic markets, its key figures, its areas of expertise, its range of activities.