Cergy, July 2nd, 2018 – SPIE France announces the creation of its new national subsidiary SPIE Industrie & Tertiaire on 1st July 2018. The new entity represents the final stage in the process of organising SPIE France’s business activities into national subsidiaries specialising in different strategic markets.
Following on from the creation of its four national subsidiaries SPIE ICS, SPIE Nucléaire and, more recently, SPIE Facilities and SPIE CityNetworks 18 months ago, SPIE France is bringing together the areas of expertise of its regional subsidiaries (SPIE Est, SPIE Sud-Est, SPIE Sud-Ouest, SPIE Ouest-Centre and SPIE Île-de-France Nord-Ouest) into a single entity. The merger of the regional entities will result in a fifth national subsidiary, SPIE Industrie & Tertiaire, itself split into two divisions. The activities of the two divisions are dedicated, respectively, to industrial environments and their processes and to multi-technical solutions for tertiary buildings.
Their stated ambition is to better meet the needs and expectations of industrial and service sector clients, specifically:
- To enable SPIE France to provide global solutions and consistent service quality throughout France,
- To bring together specific areas of expertise and innovations with a view to sharing the excellence of SPIE’s know-how,
- To capitalise on our close relationships with our clients and partners.
Two appointments on 1st July 2018:
- Having previously worked as Operations Director at SPIE Ouest-Centre, Frédéric Toussaint is appointed as Managing Director of the Industrie division,
- Arnaud Tirmarche, previously the Managing Director of SPIE Île-de-France Nord-Ouest, will have overall responsibility for the Tertiaire division.
SPIE Industrie & Tertiaire – a few figures:
With 6,850 employees working from 200 sites located throughout France, SPIE Industrie & Tertiaire designs and implements innovative and effective solutions to support the core business and the life cycle of the investments of more than 3,000 industrial and service sector clients.
“The vertical organisation of all our activities along strategic market lines, each with a national footprint, will serve to drive the growth of SPIE France, to make our products and services more attractive and to offer our employees new pathways”, reports Olivier Domergue, Managing Director of SPIE France. “We are committed to offering our clients high-tech solutions that provide significant added value by pooling our expertise and our resources”.
Group Communications Director
Tel. : +33 (0)1 34 41 81 11
e-mail : email@example.com
Tel. : +33 (0)2 40 67 06 10
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +33 (0)1 39 53 53 33
e-mail : email@example.com