Cergy, August 1st, 2018 – SPIE, the independent European leader in multi-technical services in the areas of energy and communications, has successfully completed the...
- BMW continues to entrust SPIE with the facility management of the Innovation Park Wackersdorf
- SPIE has been the technical service provider on the site since 2001...
London, July 30th, 2018 - SPIE UK has been awarded a contract for the mechanical, electrical, public health and fire engineering services for the redevelopment of the Regent’s...
Brussels, July 30th, 2018 – SPIE Belgium, a subsidiary of the SPIE group, the independent European leader in multi-technical services in the areas of energy and communications,...
Cergy, July 27th, 2018
H1 2018 highlights
- A solid performance in H1, in line with expectations
. Total revenue growth at constant FX: +16.0%
. Strong organic...
- The data centre operator Interxion has entrusted SPIE with the complete technical implementation of its new “FRA14” data centre in Frankfurt am Main.
- SPIE will...
- SPIE has won the Schleswig-Holstein Netz AG tender for the replacement of a 110 kV aerial line between the Heide and Heide/West transformer stations
Cergy, July 19th, 2018 – SPIE announces the success of its employee shareholding plan, SHARE FOR YOU 2018. This operation, which was deployed in 16 countries between 30th May...