This section provides access to all SPIE news available in multiple formats: publications, videos, social networks and mobile apps.
Quarterly information at March 31st, 2019 - A good start to the year
Gauthier Louette, Chairman & CEO, commented: ‘SPIE reported another quarter of good performance. [...] this solid Q1 further illustrates the relevance of our business model and bodes well for the rest of the year.’
From annual reports and commercial brochures to internal magazines and corporate documents, the virtual library catalogues all official SPIE documents. These publications can be viewed online, downloaded, or shipped by mail through the Print On Demand service.
Discover online the 2018 Group annual report.
SIOUX, the Group's knowledge management platform
Discover the SPIE informative and interactive mobile apps:
Get news from the SPIE group delivered straight to your pocket.
@SPIE gives you an inside look at SPIE group news in all 38 countries where we operate. Available in 5 languages (French, English, German, Dutch and Polish), the application offers exclusive and centralised access to your main sources of information:
- Do you swear by the #SmartCity, the #IoT or #Aeronautics? Follow the topics that interest you and discover them at a glance.
- Receive notifications so you never miss any of our top news.
- Stay connected at all times with the feeds from our main social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube).
- Keep tabs on our press mentions with the “SPIE on the web” feed.
- Are you a Group employee with a SPIE e-mail address? You can also access all the internal news from the subsidiaries, the Group directory and your main online business tools.
The application is available for Smartphone and Tablet. Download it right now from the App Store or Google Store: it’s free!
SPIE maps includes:
- a directory of the Group’s 600 locations (in France, Europe and around the world), also accessible offline,
- a search engine to find locations by name, street, city or country,
- an interactive map of our global presence,
- route mapping from your current location to any of our addresses, for travel on foot, by bike or by car,
- an option to call any of our locations in just one click from your smartphone.
In short, SPIE maps is the application that helps you locate SPIE... No matter where you are!
All it takes is just one click to update the database of our locations.
The application is available in both French and English. Download it right now from the App Store or Google Store: it’s free!
SPIE IR App gives you easy access to the latest financial information on SPIE when you are on the move, in a format optimized for smartphones and tablets. The App financial contents, namely share price information, financial news, publications and financial schedule, are continuously synchronized with the Investor Relations contents available from spie.finance.com.
SPIE IR App allows you to :
- Receive push notifications as soon as a new content is added to the App,
- Customize your information flow by choosing the push notifications you wish to receive,
- Browse through previously accessed information when you are offline,
- Add events to your calendar.
SPIE IR App is available for free from the App Store and Google Play.
SMART CITY by SPIE
How much do you know about the green economy? Are you a Mini Green, Smart Green or Green Master? Find out with the MyGreenSPIE mobile app, available in the Apple Store, Android Market and BlackBerry App World. Play online at the MyGreenSPIE Facebook page: www.facebook.com/MyGreenSPIE
Share your score and see your name on the Top 10 leader board!