This section provides access to all SPIE news available in multiple formats: publications, videos, social networks and mobile apps.
2016 full-year results - Another year of strong delivery of the SPIE model
Commenting on the results, Gauthier Louette, Chairman & CEO, declared: ‘2016 was another year of successful execution of our business model, which combines a strong focus on technical competence, operational excellence and financial discipline.’
Discover online the 2015 Group annual report.
The expert point of view - Peter Sany
“Digital Transformation: Curse, Cure and Opportunity”
Discover the SPIE informative and interactive mobile apps:
SPIE maps includes:
- a directory of the Group’s 600 locations (in France, Europe and around the world), also accessible offline,
- a search engine to find locations by name, street, city or country,
- an interactive map of our global presence,
- route mapping from your current location to any of our addresses, for travel on foot, by bike or by car,
- an option to call any of our locations in just one click from your smartphone.
In short, SPIE maps is the application that helps you locate SPIE... No matter where you are!
All it takes is just one click to update the database of our locations.
The application is available in both French and English. Download it right now from the App Store or Google Store: it’s free!
SPIE IR App gives you easy access to the latest financial information on SPIE when you are on the move, in a format optimized for smartphones and tablets. The App financial contents, namely share price information, financial news, publications and financial schedule, are continuously synchronized with the Investor Relations contents available from spie.finance.com.
SPIE IR App allows you to :
- Receive push notifications as soon as a new content is added to the App,
- Customize your information flow by choosing the push notifications you wish to receive,
- Browse through previously accessed information when you are offline,
- Add events to your calendar.
SPIE IR App is available for free from the App Store and Google Play.
SMART CITY by SPIE
How much do you know about the green economy? Are you a Mini Green, Smart Green or Green Master? Find out with the MyGreenSPIE mobile app, available in the Apple Store, Android Market and BlackBerry App World. Play online at the MyGreenSPIE Facebook page: www.facebook.com/MyGreenSPIE
Share your score and see your name on the Top 10 leader board!