SPIE, sharing a vision for the future
SPIE, which was the first company in France to be awarded SERCE energy efficiency certification, develops comprehensive energy and environmental management solutions that cover everything from diagnostic assessments to carbon footprint calculations. These solutions, which reflect each individual customer's specific situation, are becoming increasingly popular with local authorities, industrial companies and the commercial sector.
- Energy performance management
- Carbon assessment
- Environmental management
- Energy performance diagnostics
- Energy saving certificates
- Economic guarantees
- Energy performance contracts
- Environmental footprint simulation
- Energy and environmental performance management system covering all buildings.
- Site classification by type and energy performance ratios in kWh/sq. m.
- Quantification of planned savings (expressed as percentages). Investment recommendations and gross pay-back times. Definition of the number of energy saving certificates (Certificats d'Economie d'Energie - CEE) to be issued.
- Energy performance contracts (Contrat de Performance Energétique - CPE), which concern long-term energy saving and carbon-reduction commitments, subject to an ISO 14001 or EMAS environmental management system.