SPIE Sud-Est manages SPIE’s multitechnical activities in southeast France.
With 44 locations, the subsidiary covers the 3 administrative regions in this area: Rhône-Alpes, Auvergne and Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, representing 20 departments of France.
More than 5,000 customers turn to the subsidiary for the design and development of their local, regional and European projects, as well as maintenance and upgrades for their facilities.
SPIE Sud-Est combines technology expertise and proximity services to provide its customers with high value-added solutions addressing their requirements in terms of performance, reliability and safety.
SPIE Sud-Est is organised in 7 business operational divisions.
SPIE Sud-Est subsidiaries
- C'TRAM: industrial services (mechanical, robotic, metal fabrication...) in Rhône-Alpes.
- ACEM: mechanical services in Auvergne.
- TRENTO: specialised in external networks, in Vaucluse.
- LIONS and BGR: specialised in HVAC systems, in Vaucluse.
- VILLANOVA: specialized in the new collective housing market in Auvergne.
- THERMAT: specialised in heating, plumbing and ventilation in the sector of the new collective housing in Haute-Savoie.
Tel.: +33 4 72 21 14 39