Evry entrusts SPIE with the extension of its urban video surveillance system
The town of Evry has awarded a contract to extend its urban video surveillance system to a SPIE Ile-de-France Nord-Ouest led consortium with TPS.
Evry entrusts SPIE with the extension of its urban video surveillance system.The following work is to be performed by the Paris Sud Est office:
- re-use of available existing systems and equipment provided by the client,
- installation of 37 new video cameras in public urban areas,
- renovation of six existing fixed cameras in the town's traffic access management system (retractable bollards),
- transmission of image streams to the control and information centre (CIC) at Evry police headquarters, - provision of an audio link between the central supervisory station and the CIC,
- installation of communication, decoding and operating equipments at the CIC,
- installation of communication and processing equipment at the various grouping points,
- installation of the supplementary communication and recording equipment required for the extension, in the control room at the central supervisory station,
- the various network infrastructures and links by the project.
This contract is worth nearly 2 million, including almost 700,000 for SPIE Ile-de-France Nord-Ouest, and work is to be completed by February 2011.