A resilient performance reflecting the robustness of SPIE’s business model.
H1 2016 highlights
- EBITA margin up 24 bps, with improvements in all segments
Cergy, July 29th, 2016 - SPIE SA announces the publication of its 2016 Interim Financial Report.
SPIE signs a purchase agreement to acquire GfT Gesellschaft für Elektro- und Sicherheitstechnik mbH (“GfT”)
- Strengthening of SPIE’s position as a leading multi-technical service provider
on the German market
- Extension of SPIE’s Information and Communication Technology...
- Strengthening of market position in Germany as leading multi-technical services provider
- Upgrading of skills in the area of Information and Communication Technology...
Cergy, May 26th, 2016
- 2015 financial statements and €0.50 dividend per share approved, to be paid
out as from May 31, 2016
- Approval of all resolutions
The quorum was...
Cergy, 18 May 2016 – SPIE announces the appointment of Arnaud Tirmarche to the role of Managing Director of SPIE Ile-de-France Nord-Ouest. In this role, he joins SPIE's...
Convening of the mixed annual shareholders’ general meeting of SPIE SA of May 25, 2016 - Availability or consultation of information relating to this meeting
Cergy, May 4, 2016 – SPIE SA informs its shareholders that its mixed annual shareholders’ general meeting will be held on Wednesday May 25, 2016, at 14:00, at Centre Etoile...
Q1 2016 Highlights
- EBITA at €57.1 million
- EBITA margin at 4.8%, up 17 bps year-on-year, with progress in all segments
- Stable revenue overall across European...