They have been able to:
- Participate in the cleaning and the upkeep of nature reserves.
- Carefully prepare open days.
- Carry out gardening work for sick children.
- Take part in a major clean-up at the Institute for the Deaf and Blind.
- Lend a hand to the Special Olympics.
- Sort, clean and upgrade three cubic metres of toys.
- Allow seniors to dance and celebrate.
- Go for a walk.
The feedback from the participating organisations is unanimous: SPIE's employees have been invaluable and effective in helping them.