SPIE France is a major player in the energy transition and digital transformation of the French market.
Its subsidiaries are involved in the entire life cycle of its customers' installations, from design to maintenance. Its range of activities covers the installation and maintenance of electrical systems, heating and air conditioning, building ventilation, utilities and automation for industry, as well as the installation of fixed and mobile telecommunications networks and the management of IT and data processing infrastructures (cloud, data centres, outsourcing).
Among the main hallmarks of SPIE France are the operational transformation and new organisation successfully completed in 2020, the deployment of common processes and shared services, dynamic skills management, the reinforcement of the ONE SPIE approach, which combines the expertise of SPIE France's various divisions and enables it to address markets more effectively, and the Mobile Security Schools, which illustrate the heightened requirement for security.
SPIE France is organised into five national subsidiaries and six national divisions:
- SPIE ICS (digital and technological services),
- SPIE Facilities (maintenance and facility management),
- SPIE CityNetworks (digital and energy networks, transport and city services),
- SPIE Nucléaire (services dedicated to the nuclear industry),
- SPIE Industrie & Tertiaire Industrie division (key industrial partner for smart and agile solutions)
- SPIE Industrie & Tertiaire Tertiaire division (dedicated expertise for smart and high-performance buildings).
RECRUITEMENTS IN 2022