SPIE Ile-de-France Nord-Ouest breaks into the photovoltaic markets
The Picardie office has been chosen by Simanjo Solaire to construct a photovoltaic solar power plant at Coulonvillers, in La Somme.
SPIE Ile-de-France Nord-Ouest breaks into the photovoltaic markets.This power plant will comprise two separate photovoltaic generators:
- The first, to be installed on a new building, will produce 250 kVA (EDF's "yellow" tariff rating) and will be made up of 1,080 panels of 230 Wc each and 24 10-kVA inverters.
- The second, on an existing building and producing 10 kVA (EDF's "blue" tariff rating), will comprise 45 230-Wc panels and one 10 kVA inverter.
The roof will be fitted with panels of glass or other translucent material which will allow light through to provide more free lighting and so reduce electric power consumption. The services to be provided will include:
- study of the most suitable solution for the site,
- calculation of the solar potential,
- calculation of the energy yield,
- optimisation of return on investment,
- supply, installation and connection of electrical and photovoltaic equipment,
- installation of a real-time management system allowing consultation of data, including histories, via the Internet,
- tests and commissioning.