The Nice-Côte d’Azur Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which holds the concession to operate the port area, selected the Côte d’Azur division for HV and LV work and to integrate the water networks for this extensive programme.
The Infrastructures and External Networks teams are responsible for supplying the following services:
- High Voltage – in an underwater area, the implementation of a 1,600 kVA sub-station, in addition to the extension of a high voltage sub-station from 1,000 to 2,000 kVA
- Main LV distribution panel – the creation of a sub-station in concrete, and the supply and installation of 2 draw-out type
- Main LV distribution panels (2,000 and 1,600 kVA) 20 high power removable terminals (250A) – supply, installation including participation in design
The teams are responsible for supplying and installing the following equipment:
- 200 stainless steel terminals
- 15 double skin low voltage bays
- 10 low voltage double skin distribution cabinets
- 10 concrete distribution cabinets
In so far as concerns the Quai Saint Pierre, an emblematic site in Cannes, SPIE installed all the low voltages (telephony, SSI, fibre optics…) the cabling for the quay, the new Pantiéro pontoon and all the floating pontoons in the port, i.e. over 50 km of cables.
Finally, SPIE was also responsible for all the equipment, high voltage, SSI, access control, uninterruptible power supply, battery, capacitor… of an underwater area.
In addition to the electrical work carried out, SPIE Sud-Est also put in place a drinking water network on the new Pantiéro pontoon and all the floating pontoons in the port, and a waste water network.
To facilitate the management of all the installations, the teams installed remote metering systems for electricity consumption and drinking water.
Tel.: +33 (0)4 97 28 89 57