The new Musée des Confluences museum of science and society in the south of Lyon is to open to the public on 20 December 2014.
This museum, with a gross area of 46,500 sq. m. and a net floor area of 26,700 sq. m., aims to attract an average of 500,000 visitors a year with a peak attendance of 3,900 people.
Maintenance services under this guaranteed-performance contract will be provided by a team from the RLA M&T department which will be based on site, from Monday to Friday and with a maximum working day extending from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
SPIE Sud-Est has been entrusted with the maintenance of the following systems:
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and smoke removal, comprising
- 2 reverse cycle units, 836 kW and 905 kW
- 30 air handling units
- an air compressor
- High-voltage power:
- two 1,600 kVA transformers
- a 450 kVA generator
- more than 9,000 ambience lighting points
- fire safety with more than 900 detection points
- fire protection
- emergency lighting: 760 units
- Low-voltage power:
- Photovoltaic system: 600 panels
- Building fabric
- Assistance with defect liability guarantee
The fixed-price part of this four-year contract is worth €265,000 a year.