Your city is a living organism shared by pedestrians, bicycles, cars, vans, buses and trams.
Your city needs to ensure smooth-flowing traffic circulation for the safety of its inhabitants.
A unified management system is now essential in order to coordinate your city's increasingly dense traffic, more complex travel, and the ever-growing number of systems and devices installed.
A breathing city is a beautiful city.
- Perform upkeep maintenance for all kinds of equipment
- Monitor maintenance in real time
- Analyse and check equipment in offline mode
- Design and implement the city's transport policies
- Detect and respond to planned and unforeseen situations
- Assess and optimise strategies
Encourage public transport use
- Design and deploy prioritisation systems
- Assess the benefits and impacts
- Facilitate communication between local authority departments
- Inform users about events and travel conditions
1. Cité, Software bricks deployed in an open, standardised solution
2. Cité is organised to allow phased, flexible implementation…
- Expertise Exploitation et Systèmes d'information assurée par une équipe de spécialistes
- Proximité et connaissance terrain garanties par l'agence locale SPIE
- Étude et aménagement des salles de contrôle par notre département Ergonomie et Mobilier Technique
3. ... In even the most challenging urban environments:
- Reuse of existing equipment and transmission networks (copper, optical fibre or radio technology, etc.)
- Continuity of service maintained for users throughout the implementation process
- Incorporation of new requirements
- Comprehensive maintenance
Transport & IT Division
4, avenue Jean Jaurès – TSA 90001
69551 Feyzin cedex
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org